Please read these terms of service (“terms”, “terms of service”) carefully before participating in this year’s March Caprice event (the “event”). These terms apply to those presenting or submitting content to present during the March Caprice event.
Conditions of Use
We will provide cross-promotional services, including promoting your content across social networks and in other locations online, subject to the conditions stated in this document. By participating in the event, you agree to adhere to these conditions. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in you being removed from the event and prevent you from participating in any future events.
As a participant of March Caprice, we expect you to adhere to the following standards regarding your content:
- Be kind: Please be kind to everyone who will be viewing your content.
- Do not engage in offensive behavior: Specifically, do not make any offensive remarks or present any content that is offensive to others based on their religion, political affiliation, gender, age, race, sexual orientation, or national identity.
- Keep your content clean: The event will be family-friendly. You may not present content that is inappropriate for minors, content that includes pornography, content with sexual innuendos or violent speech, content with blood or gore, or content that is illegal in nature.
- Shipping content is not allowed for any entry at this time.
- We reserve the right to reject your submission for any reason.
While the theme of connections and friendship are an important focus in both the Kingdom Hearts series and the event, we cannot be responsible for hosting your content for you. Participants will be responsible for hosting their content and making it available online for others to view, including the use of video hosting services, online stores, artist sites, social networks, or other services.
March Caprice does not take responsibility for the non-event behavior of any participants, defined as behavior that takes place outside the participant’s stream, video, art piece, written piece, merchandise, discussion on our Discord server, or private or public discussions on social media. The participants do not represent March Caprice, its organizers, our beliefs, or the other participants or their beliefs. March Caprice may take non-event behavior into account when considering accepting or denying participation in the event, and any behavior or content on private channels that violates our event standards or may be harmful to others may be grounds for denial.
Kingdom Hearts, the Kingdom Hearts logo, text, images, characters, and other content featured in the various titles in the Kingdom Hearts series are the copyrighted property of The Walt Disney Company. March Caprice is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media division, Square Enix, or any related affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, or employees. Promotion of your content is not an acknowledgement of your ownership of these items.