Terms of Service
Please read these terms of service (“terms”, “terms of service”) carefully before participating in this year’s March Caprice event (the “event”). These terms apply to those presenting or submitting content to present during the March Caprice event.
Conditions of Use
We will provide cross-promotional services, including promoting your content across social networks and in other locations online, subject to the conditions stated in this document. By participating in the event, you agree to adhere to these conditions. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in you being removed from the event and prevent you from participating in any future events.
Code of Conduct
We expect all participants and viewers to adhere to the following code of conduct both while March Caprice is going on and during the off season:
- Don’t use or promote hate speech toward any gender identities, sexual orientation, race, age, national identity, or religion.
- Don’t promote pedophilia, incest, beastiality, rape, abuse, or other non-consensual relationships or actions.
- Don’t harass others or promote harassment of others.
- Don’t intentionally cause conflict.
- Don’t promote or portray illegal activities.
- Follow the rules of the websites you are using.
- Listen to instructions provided by March Caprice staff.
- While shipping is allowed in your own space, promotion of shipping through participants’ work and in commentaries (chat, comments, etc.) is not allowed.
- While NSFW/18+ content (herein “adult content”) is allowed in your own space, promotion of adult content through participants’ work and in commentaries (chat, comments, etc.) is not allowed.
Failure to comply with any of the above code can result in temporary to permanent expulsion from the current and any future events. We may do this to anyone, at any time, for any reason. If necessary, law enforcement may be contacted. This may be adjusted at any time, with or without notice.
March Caprice does not take responsibility for the non-event behavior of any participants, defined as behavior that takes place outside the media pieces, merchandise, or private or public discussions on social media. The participants do not represent March Caprice, its organizers, our beliefs, our actions, or the other participants or their beliefs or actions. March Caprice may take non-event behavior into account when considering accepting or denying participation in the event, and any behavior or content on private channels that violates our event standards or may be harmful to others may be grounds for denial.
Kingdom Hearts, the Kingdom Hearts logo, text, images, characters, and other content featured in the various titles in the Kingdom Hearts series are the copyrighted property of The Walt Disney Company. March Caprice is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media division, Square Enix, or any related affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, or employees. Promotion of your content is not an acknowledgement of your ownership of these items.